Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday sucks

Today isn't so bad actually. Could have used a little more sleep, but that's ok. Chris always begs me to go to bed earlier and I just can't for some reason. I would like to, but I'm just not tired before 10pm. I'm sure this baby will kick my ass soon though. I'll be whining for some sleep before I know it.

Today I'm here at work by myself pretty much. Princess in the other room doesn't count. The boss just stepped out to grab lunch, who knows when he'll be back. Big B left because she's sick. Thank god, I don't want to catch anything she's got right now. Reese doesn't have school today, so he's at the babysitter all day. I brought my lunch, so it looks like I'm buried in bullshit here all day in peace. Wish I can have more days like this.

Princess = Girl who doesn't think before she speaks. She sits in the other room pretending like she knows everything and isn't afraid to tell you she knows everything. Grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth and HAS to have new things at all times. She tries really hard to fit in, but just doesn't. Everyone knows someone like her.

The other day, she offered John (guy helping me answer the phones) if he wanted something from Starbucks. She was making a run over there. I hadn't had my coffee yet (I drink decaf people, calm down) so I poked my head out and stopped her at the door. "Hey can you get me something?" She goes "Oh my car only has 2 cup holders and Chuck already put in an order". What the fuck? I just heard you offer to pick something up for John, and now you can't pick something up for me? She goes "Oh well I guess if you order a small one I can carry it"

Ok.. you know what... forget it.... it's ok. It's obviously too much trouble for you.

What the heck is that?? She does this shit all the time. It's not like I work with 400 others in here where I can just pick and choose who I want to talk to from day to day. No!! I'm stuck with this. ugh.

Big B = She's the older lady I work with here. Suz and I came up with that name for her. It was 'Crazy Bitch', but we were afraid she would catch on. lol. God we're evil!

Anywho.... I better get back to work. People want their 1099's I suppose.

No comments: