Thursday, January 26, 2006

20 Weeks


Today we had our 20 week ultrasound done.

It's the half way point of our pregnancy.

I'm getting bigger every day. This baby is very active!!

On the ultrasound screen there was no doubt that this baby is a girl. Chris saw everything while the ultrasound technician was taking measurements and checking all my insides. The screen was turned away from me while she was wanding my belly. I wish I had seen everything she and Chris were seeing. That's ok. Chris made tons of faces at me and he had an ear to ear smile the whole time.

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!

Pink clothes, pink bedding, pink carseat, pink mommy!!

Reese is probably very happy this baby is a girl. He's now escape my wrath of dressing him in pink!!

1 comment:

Lisa Mc. said...

That's so strange. I've gone to a couple of ultrasounds w/ friends and they always turn the screen to the mother. COuldn't you have asked her to turn it towards you on the freeze frame picture? Well, you have the print outs. Can't wait to see them. Bailey's first pcitures!!!! ;-)