Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Birthday Bailey

So Friday night I had dinner with some girlfriends at a trendy restaurant in Santana Row. Katie, Karen and Aparjot. We're planning for Katie's bridal shower coming up in March and just wanted to get together for dinner, just the girls.

I don't know the other two girls but I know Katie pretty well. We talked about random stuff at dinner as if we all have known each other for years. Gotta love that about girls.

Katie brought up the fact that things that have happened with me so far has been exactly as planned and that just DOESN'T happen with anyone else. It reminded me of how lucky we have been so far. Hopefully, keeping fingers crossed, everything will go as planned in the future as well. First we planned to be married in October... we were. We planned to be pregnant by November.... we were. We hope and pray that this baby is a girl... it is. Now we just hope and pray some more that she is a healthy happy girl!

Speaking of Bailey....

Chris and I realized that her birthday according to the doctor is June 16, 2006. That would make it 6/16/06.... and if she's born 10 days early like her brother did... the date would be

6/6/06

ARGGHHH! Devil Child!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! 22 weeks already! I can't believe you're so far along.

Congrats on your new baby girl! I'm really happy for you guys.

XOXO

Kanika Clavejo said...

Hey jojo!! I was just thinking about you! I'm almost 25 weeks now actually, woo hoo!