Saturday, January 07, 2006

17 weeks

Well I'm starting to feel the baby move around in there. Especially at night when I'm trying to sleep. This same thing happened with Reese too. It's fun regardless of how uncomfortable it will be in just a few months. :-)

Today I went to a very special tea party for Suzanne. It's also her baby shower. Baby Gianna got so many cool things from her aunts and grandmas. Her friends did such a great job putting it together. Little shaped tea sandwiches, delicious herb teas, fun favors and games. We even decorated the onesies. We had a great time! I got to hold Liliana, Debra's 3 month old daughter for about an hour while she peacefully slept in my arms....

Going back in time a couple of weeks....

For Christmas Reese got so many new toys we're having to put a lot of things in the circular file. You know..... some stuff he doesn't even look at anymore.

I got some really cool gifts this year too...
A generous check to both Chris and I from his mom
Another generous check to both of us from my mom
Chris got me the latest version of digital photo printer
Lots of scrapbooking supplies
Maternity clothes!
Lots of cool stuff in my stocking

Chris had the best Christmas so far...
His baby on the way tops the list
A 6" chef's knife
New pots and pans (well those are more for us :-))
iPod shuffle
XM Satellite Radio
A chocolate fondue fountain!! Hello!!!
and a ton of clothes

We made out this year. Next year... the baby will get everything he/she never knew he/she wanted ... and a few more things. lol.

No comments: