Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Why why why...

Why can't Bailey sleep?? She kept waking up last night for no reason. Wake up, cry, go back to sleep.... wake up, cry, go back to sleep. I should just give up sleep altogether. UGH!

It's a wonder who I can function during the day anymore. Maybe my body is just so used to it now it really doesn't matter anymore.

So.... it's almost Halloween and Reese still can't figure out what he wants to be this year yet. Maybe he will once I take him to the costume shop. He's got a party at the Y on Thursday, so I should take him soon.

Bailey will be a fluffy pink flamingo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you're still blogging when Bailey is in high school and she's done a 180 on you and you're now having to write about how you have to wave food under her nose to get her to wake up at all on the weekends. Hahaha.

Life moves fast. You'll sleep later.

Gader !!!

.