Thursday, October 11, 2007

Another year another dollar

Tomorrow is my birthday... again. Why does it seem like I just had a birthday not too long ago?

The weather is getting chilly... leaves are turning autumn colors. Well not really because we live in northern California, but in some areas it really does look like Fall is creeping up on us.

It was so windy the other night that the neighbor's backyard gate was slamming against its post all night. Looks like mother nature can't decide whether to cry or to smile.

______________________

Chris and I are doing well. Chris's job is currently going through a blender of change. Not is job perse... his entire building where he works. My job is here... it never changes. I don't mind that at all. So... because of Chris's current position at work... we might come to a major crossroad in life soon. It might take us to eat some real pulled pork bbq on a daily basis.

This comes at a time when I'm excelling at my job finally. Things are going well here and I'm 'needed' in many aspects.

Will update more later.

1 comment:

Mommy Nora said...

Happy Birthday Kanika!!!
Sorry I missed it.