Thursday, August 31, 2006

Day 1


Last night Chris left for Rochester NY. The site of this year's DCA world championship.

I hate being here when he's gone. I hate not being in constant communication with him through out the day. But I am willing to bet that he misses us much more than I hate being without him.

Last night when we dropped him off at the airport, he held Bailey all the way to the security check in line. Where we had to part. It's like I'm missing a limb when he's not around. The good news is that this will be the last time he's going to be gone for more than 4 days. I am looking forward to going to SFO Monday night to pick him up.

Today as I sit here at home thinking about him, he calls from Niagara Falls. I can hear all the wind and the water and people in the background. I'm so jealous... it's such a romantic place to be... and I'm not there.

No comments: