Sunday, December 04, 2005

Reese quote of the week

We had just told Reese that he's about to have a baby sister or brother, but it won't be until the summer time.

Reese: Mom, when are you going to poop out the baby?
me: Reesey I won't be 'pooping' out the baby....
Reese: Then is she going to come out of your mouth?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At kindergarten a couple of weeks ago Reese was learning the letter H. The teacher puts up random pictures and the kids have to identify all the words that starts with the letter H.

Well, there's a picture of a horn, more specifically a trumpet on the board.

Reese: That's a Soprano, Mrs. Roldan.
Mrs. Roldan: That's a horn, Reese.
Reese: No, my dad plays that, it's a Soprano. He has a trumpet too!
Mrs. Roldan: Yes that's a trumpet, but I don't know what a Soprano is.
Reese: That's a soprano, I get to play that when I go to Vanguard.
Mrs. Roland: Ok, Reese, if you say so.

No comments: