Thursday, December 15, 2005

13 Weeks


We need to start taking profile pictures of me. I'm not showing yet, but it won't be long before my belly pops out there.

Chris is doing really good adjusting to my needs. I say that as if I'm paralyzed and I can't move. I'm just saying, it's the holidays, things are a little more hectic now and I'm not feeling up to par. Like I have no energy and I get drained when I haven't even stepped out of the car sometimes. Example: fainting in the toy store.

I'm not really looking forward to going shopping this weekend, but I will have to grin and bare it. Things need be bought so everyone is happy. I did buy some things online for certain people. I got Kelly out of the way with all her kitchen gadgets and a few other things. I won't be able to take Reese with me when I shop for him. Otherwise Santa won't have any gifts under the tree. lol.

We have a nice tall christmas tree up now so Reese is excited. Santa is coming FOR SURE now! He will be a happy camper when he's spoiled with everything he will get this year. Somehow, I know he won't be disappointed.

I have a feeling the baby will get something too.

Chris is talking to my belly every day. He's so excited about this baby. New dads are so cute. Especially when I'm having his baby. :-)

No comments: