Sunday, December 18, 2005

14 weeks


I got a haircut yesterday! Finally cut it off so I don't lose so much of it anymore. Chris doesn't like the fact that I cut my hair, but it had to be done. Much easier for me.

I don't think I'm supposed to be this big yet at 14 weeks. That's only 3 and a half months. Oh well... Chris feeds me well. That and the doc hasn't told me that I should stop eating sugar like when I was pregnant with Reese. Of course we haven't heard the little one's heart beat yet either. We will this weeek though. Wednesday is our next appointment. Wonder if they will take more blood from me.

For Christmas I asked Santa for bigger pants. Things just aren't fitting me the same anymore. I'm really disappointed, at the same time, I should really get over it. I'm pregnant, I should feel good about that. Although at this stage I feel like the baby is just a little bean and I'm gaining fat. My weight hasn't really sky-rocketed yet. I was 140lbs to start, now I'm 145lbs.

I eat constantly. That probably won't help. lol.

So far I've done pretty good on getting all the presents for everyone. One more thing for Chris's mom and all of Reese's toys. Then, YIPPIE!! I am done shopping for the rest of the freakin' year!

No comments: