Monday, November 28, 2005

Ick... it's Monday

That's it? 4 day weekend is over? Just like that?

Maybe if I enjoy the weekend a little less Monday wouldn't come so quickly.

Chris and I enjoyed our first Thanksgiving as married people together. He made most of the dinner (I made the garlic mash potatoes). I wasn't feeling so hot. It's funny how you spend all day making the dinner (especially the turkey) and it takes like 10 minutes to eat. Well now I have a lot of left overs for lunch at work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby update:

Due date is June 16, 06. The 2 kids will be almost exactly 6 years apart. Reese will be a good big brother.

I'm doing much better at taking the prenatal vitamins and drinking more water. It helps that the vitamins the doc gave me is gel. It's hard to take those chalky, gritty horse pills. It's enough that I hate taking pills.

We went over to Chris's mom's as soon as we were done at the doctor's. She just bought a new car so she was excited to show us her new car. We were excited to show her the ultrasound. Her first words were "I thought you guys were pregnant already!" So she knew somewhat that we might have been pregnant. I think she caught a clue when she made a comment to Chris in the garage and he said "I'm not worried". Might as well just tell her we're pregnant.

The due date in mid-June is perfect. Chris will be marching with the Renegades and that's before they start getting really busy with shows. That way he's not at rehearsals worried about his 8-9 months pregnant wife at home. Instead, he'll come home to his family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well.... starting today, Reese gets out of Kindergarten at 1:25pm except Wednesdays. What a pain.... I don't know why they just can't do that everyday. It's easy for the stay-at-home moms who has nothing better to do.

He'll be eating lunch at school in the cafeteria with all the other kids. Chris gave the teacher $10 for the week's worth of lunches. I hope he does ok. We'll see when I go pick him up later.

No comments: