Thursday, September 15, 2005

Trying to figure this blog thingy out


Alright bear with me people. I'm still trying to figure this out and actually get through a day of work. How do you post pictures on this thing from internet files? I guess you could but the url was too long from shutterfly. Oh well.

44 days....

Everytime I think about Chris and I at that park on our wedding day I get butterflies in my stomach. Just being there with him and being named 'man and wife' makes me all giddy.

So out at DCA in Pennsylvania, Chris pulled off my patch. The birth control patch. We want to start making our baby right now. I did some research on the effects of the patch and how long it will take before we will be pregnant.... some says 3 months some says days. Who knows... maybe I'm pregnant right now! Just kidding. We have no idea.

All I know is that Chris is going to be an awesome dad. He already is to Reese.

No comments: