Monday, September 26, 2005

Happy Monday!


Yesterday was my shower and it was so much fun. Kelly did a great job setting it all up and cooking and cleaning.

Chris and I made out with so many cool gifts from where we registered. Rhonda was a great host. Her house is amazing. ...complete with the heated toilet and everything. lol

On a side note....

Funny Reese saying of the day:

We were sitting watching TV last night and I'm trying to explain to him why the baby on TV died. He couldn't breathe anymore, you need to breathe to live. So he looked at the pictures of Suzanne that I had on the coffee table and said 'Suzanne has a baby in her tummy because she ate too much food mommy' .... Chris and I almost died laughing. So we sat there and contemplated whether or not to tell him the truth.

Nahhhhh.........

I told him that I will have a baby in my tummy soon too. He said... OK, I'm gonna tell all my teachers!! NO NO NO don't do that! let us get married first!

No comments: