Friday, September 30, 2005

Tahoe here we come!

Tomorrow we're going to Tahoe for my bachelorette party. Woo hoo!! Looking forward to it. Road trips are fun, especially with a bunch of girls. Deb, Rhonda, Suzanne, Kelly, Tiffany, Heather, Lisa, Lisa D and me! That's a dangerous group.

The boys are staying home and spending time together. I think they are planning on going to Bonfonte Gardens and Chris's mom's house this weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wedding related:

Chris and I wanted to go check out the house (our reception/party house) in Pacific Grove. Granted, we should have done that long long long time ago. But we didn't. Just didn't think it was necessary until now. Well, we're running into a couple of glitches. Nothing that we can't figure out of course.

I sent an e-mail to my contact at Monterey Rentals. Someone else called me back (I thought that was odd). She tells me that there is a family renting the place right now so we won't have access to look at the house until October 10th. We wanted to go down there the weekend of October 8 - 9. So I guess we can't do that. The other thing is that the rental office is only open from Mon - Fri. So we'd have to take a day off of work to go get the key from them and look at the house. Plus there is a deposit for the key.

We can't really avoid not going down there to look at the house either. We need to be able to tell Wildon and Dave the caterers what they have to work with. We need to know how big the back yard actually is because of the party and the food we're going to spread out. I have to know how much lighting I need to purchase to be able to elluminate the whole yard.

No wonder brides become bridezilla(s).

Chris took care of the rehearsal dinner invites. There was an ordeal with that, but I'm not going to get into it. I just have to accept the fact that other people around me don't have the same sense of urgency as I do.

Today marks 30 days til our wedding day. WOOOOO HOOOOO!

No comments: