Saturday, September 17, 2005

Ahh.... a child-free evening

Today Chris and I went up to Hayward to drop off Reese to my mom. We asked her to watch him while we go out to have dinner tomorrow night. She said to just bring him up today... that left us an evening to do whatever we wanted to do as if we didn't have a kid. lol. So we went to go see a scary movie, The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I don't think I could be left alone ever again after seeing that movie. Holy crap.... is all I gotta say. It's not a gory scary movie... just one of those movies...

So earlier today I went to go get fitted into my wedding dress. :-)

And then I stopped at 2 scrapbook stores and did some damage to my wallet. But it was all worth it because scrapbooking is a hobbie that keeps me sane.

Well, Chris keeps me sane... because he loves me. :-)

No comments: