Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday still sucks

Today as I get out of my car this morning I discovered that my camera wasn't in my purse. wtf? I know I had it Saturday because I was showing Robyn and Kelly pictures that were in the camera. Last night I was at the SCV Spaghetti dinner, left my purse in another room in the busy bingo hall.... 4 hours later when it was all over I went back into the room to retreive everything... never bothered to look. I knew that my keys and my wallet were in my purse.

grrrrr....

I called Jeff to see if he can locate it. I thought maybe it fell out. No such luck. Dammit. There were 175 pictures on that stick. I haven't even had that camera that long.

I still have to check the apartment and the car. Maybe, hopefully, it's in there.

It would really suck it someone took it.

No comments: