Monday, March 20, 2006

Busy Weekend

I need a vacation from this past weekend.... geez!!

It all started Friday after work with Reese's soccer practice. We didn't expect there would be practice since it was supposed to rain Friday. So after work I rushed to go get him and then rushed home to change him into soccer gear then rushed to practice.

We get there and it's freezing and only half the team was there. grrrr.... The coach let the kids go early since it was St. Patty's day and he had no help coaching. The field was quite muddy so we all ended up going home with muddy kids. I changed Reese right there on the sideline since I didn't want muddy shoes in my car. lol.

Chris's car is in the shop so after soccer we went to his work to pick him up. Then we finally get to go home.

Saturday morning Reese had a soccer game. 11am game that he didn't get to play in because he didn't have the team shorts on. The league owner came by and saw that 3 of our kids weren't wearing the right shorts. They gave us size medium short, which would have fallen right off of Reese. So us parents with smaller kids went and bought black shorts for them to wear. NOPE can't play.... That's really ok with Reese since he was really intimidated by everything that was happening that day.

Then I had a hundred errands to run....

Then we took Reese up to my mom's in Hayward for the night so we can go out and have dinner with Kelly for her birthday. Haven't had Spaghetti Factory in a long time. It was really yummy. Of course I had a mud pie for dessert.... mostly on my own. Chris had to roll me out of the restaurant afterwards. lol.

Sunday we had a Childbirth Preparation class at Kaiser. The new Kaiser facility. It was enlightening to say the least. I learned a lot of new things that I didn't experience before or seen on TV. I was the only one in the room who's ever gone through a childbirth previously. Chris learned a lot too. He now knows what to expect when we go into labor. I'm hoping I have the same labor that I had with Reese. Which was hardly any! My water broke (leaked) I went into the hospital and we waited for the contractions to come and it never did. They gave me Petocin and then drugs. A few hours later Reese came out.

That was almost 6 years ago....

I can't believe that I'm going to go through the diaper years again!!

It's ok... because we're finally going to have our girl!

No comments: