Friday, March 24, 2006

30 Weeks

Jesus holy mother of god...... I'm 10 weeks from my due date????

No babies I know have been born on their due date unless you were induced or scheduled a c-section. So Bailey will probably want to come out sooner like her brother did.

Chris and I are getting more and more excited as I get bigger and bigger by the day. Speaking of which, I have to take a picture of my belly here soon. It's been a few weeks since we last posted a picture.

I'm having issues walking up and down stairs. Out of breath all the damn time. I can't put on my socks and shoes as easily anymore. Although I can still see my feet. Thank god. My fingers and toes are a little swollen, you can't tell just looking at me, but I can feel my rings are getting tighter and my toes tingle a little at the end of the day.

This weekend is yet another crazy weekend because guess what??? We're moving!! April 1st we move into a 3 bedroom apt next door to where we live now. The landlord loved us from the moment we met. AAAAAAAAND he's letting me paint Bailey's room. yey!! I'm going to stamp the walls with flowers and butterflies. Maybe I will paint a mural.... oh so many options!!

Katie's shower is tomorrow. I think we're ready to go with that. All we have to do is cook up some stuff tonight and buy some flowers tomorrow before we get there.

There's also an 8am soccer game. I think that's just punishment for the parents! Christ! I don't want to be up at 6:30am if I don't have to be!!

No comments: