Monday, April 28, 2008

Vegas - Pros and Cons

The pros are obvious so I guess I'm just listing the cons...

1) There are panhandlers everywhere. I guess that's just a given in any big city. It just hits a little harder there since a lot of people come to Vegas with hopes of winning big or making it in the entertainment business.

2) One of those panhandlers was a young girl with a stroller and baby sleeping inside. This was like 11pm and she was out on the bridge asking for change. That image of the girl with her baby burned in my head and hit me right in the gut since at one point in my life I thought I'd be in her shoes when Reese was about 3-4 months old.

ok... pause... where's the kleenex

ok.... where was I

3) Those damn card snappers!! Those guys standing at every corner and every 10 feet as you're walking down the strip. I think they're snapping stripper cards at you to try to get you to take them. Chris wanted to take his room key and snap them in the face! lol.

4) I really missed the kids.

No comments: