Saturday, February 24, 2007

Tags

Bailey cares not what her toys do, she only cares about their tags. The satin-y little manufacturer's tag that comes with all cloth toys like dolls, soft books, even some baby furnitures. The tags are the first thing she will find and she'd taste it, rub it, gnaw on it, yank and pull on it until she wears it out. She has now figured out that just about everything comes with a tag.

One day a friend of mine suggested I go to this website www.taggies.com.

I bought this:

These 2 moms from Boston whose kids love tags like Bailey does, decided one day that they'd take a fleece piece of material and sew tags all over it for their babies. And wa-la! Now they're making millions $ of suckers like me who can't sew.
This little 12" x 12" (that inches) blanket cost me $26.
Only if I knew how to sew.
Anyway..... it's raining out. I should really Rain-X my windshield. That's another 'duh' yet genius invention. Rain-X is water and a little oil.
Millions.

No comments: