Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Random Thoughts

I have come to the realization that I'm not really good at updating this thing. I can't really do it at work anymore. My responsibilities there quadrupled since I came back from maternity leave. There are way too many distractions that I can't keep coming back and forth from working to blogging constantly. That and I can't exactly say... "don't bother me, I'm blogging on the clock"

So many things to write about.... some highlights:
  • A friend whose husband left her a month ago has pushed his way back into her life, her home, her heart. She was ready, with divorce papers in one hand and a pen in the other.
  • I experienced a first grade classroom first hand on Monday. Man, I was exhausted by the time I left the class.
  • Renegades.
  • Bailey and Reese.
  • Reality TV shows update.
On that note... I will update this thing on Thursday when I'm 'working from home'.

Wink wink.

No comments: