Friday, July 14, 2006

Random Facts about Bailey

  • She's got her daddy wrapped around her little finger the minute she was born.
  • She's eating 4oz of formula every few hours. (I know babies who are 6 months old eating that much... she's only 4 weeks old)
  • She quivers her bottom lip when she cries really hard. No tears though.
  • Her hair is falling off her head everyday.
  • I can't wait til I can give her pigtails.
  • She has more clothes than Chris and I.
  • She won't repeat an outfit once she can fit into them.
  • She has a major cow before she falls asleep. Like she's always fighting it.
  • She sleeps 4-5 hour stretches at night. Thank god!
  • She's more comfortable in her daddy's arms than anyone.
  • She recognizes my voice, Reese's, and her daddy's.
  • She HATES the carseat.
  • She will not sleep on her back.
  • She doesn't like being naked and/or taking a bath.
  • Her nicknames are Bailey-Bean and Bubba-girl and Princess.
  • She got my hands and feet and her daddy's bowed legs, eyebrows, long torso, and attitude.
  • She is spoiled rotten.

No comments: