Saturday, July 15, 2006

Entertaining myself....and the kids....


I'm in my 6th week of being home on maternity leave. 4th week of actual FMLA. The first 2 didn't count because those were Disability leave... you get 12 weeks after baby's born off of work - paid.

The first couple weeks off were great. I got a lot done at home. Bailey's room came together. Reese was at school still.

...and then I ran out of things to do.... Reese is out of school and he can't sit still for nothing.

Baby came and all we can focus on is baby Bailey. I had a hard time trying to recover the first couple of weeks. My body didn't bounce back like it did when I had Reese. I swelled up like a bolloon from water and being in bed for days. I'm still fat.

There's another issue right there. With Reese I gained 21lbs. and lost it all the week after he came out. But I had Postpartum Depression... I'd rather be fat than go through the depression again. That SUCKED!

This time... I'm not losing the weight quite the same rate, but I'm not going through the depression. So.... Gold's Gym here I come!!

I want my fabulous abs back
I want my butt to fit into my size 8's again
I want to keep these B cup boobs!

I want to fit into my clothes again... have I already mentioned that? That's my only complex right now. No way am I going to buy a whole new wardrobe just because I'm 2 pant sizes bigger right now.

That and my mother happily pointed out that I got fat and I must lose weight. Not that I want to do what she says... but I'll never hear the end of it if I don't do something about it.

Meanwhile.... Bailey gained 2lbs. in 4 weeks!

No comments: