Friday, April 07, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away....

Come again another day.....
All the children want to play....
Rain, rain, go away...

Reese has been singing that song the last few days. Just because it's been non-stop rain here. We finally have a back yard and he doesn't even get to go play outside. Fortunately, last weekend when Derek came over, they got to go run around outside for a while. Yesterday was a really good day and the sun came out and stayed out all day. Today is looking good so far and Reese might just get to go play soccer after school. Although I just looked at the forecast and it's supposed to start raining at around 3pm. ugh.

Tomorrow Chris and I are going to look for something to decorate Bailey's room with. Probably a border ledge of some sort. We want the Secret Garden bedding and decor from Lambs Ivy. We already registered for it and hopefully get it. (see picture). Maybe we'll get a window covering or something to start. First off we have to clean the room and Reese's room. Chris and I both hate blinds as window covering. Or just having blinds and nothing else. It just doesn't feel like home. It feels like a dorm.

Other than that.... I just don't feel like being at work today at all.

Chris is taking the day off from work and is with his brother probably at Garden City of Bay 101 doing their thing. I have so much stuff to do but I don't feel like doing any of it. Maybe I can just leave and not come back after I drop off Reese. lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.