Monday, January 15, 2007

Update coming soon

As soon as I can find my camera to post some new pictures...


This weekend we went to Gianna's 1st birthday party. Gianna is my good friend Suzanne's daughter. Some very interesting things happened while we were there, I will have to re-cap when I can post pictures.


And.... it's been absolutely FREEZING the last few days! Can't wait til we get out of this cold snap here. Might as well just snow!


Today was my good friend Lisa's little 3 month old son's first day at daycare. The same daycare that my little Bailey goes to. She and Roy were there this morning when we got there. While Lisa was having separation anxiety, I basically just threw Bailey into Gladys's arms and gave her the run-down of her morning and ran out the door. lol.
And oh yeah..... Bailey started crawling yesterday. I will have pictures later this evening to post.

No comments: