Friday, January 26, 2007

Petpeeves

I have just a few petpeeves that I can think of today. And I feel I have to write them down because you never know... when I get older and wiser later on in life, I might find these amusing.


Peeve #1

I can't sit on a warm toilet seat. There's just something about that that just creeps me out.








Peeve #2

When the cashier at Starbucks assumes the person behind you is with you and proceed to take his order because he is standing so close to you.





Peeve #3

When the cashier at the grocery store make comments about what you're buying.







Peeve #4

When you're trying to put your change away and the cashier is already taking the next order after you and you haven't left the register yet.






Peeve #5


When exiting the freeway, do not STOP at the end of the exit! I will run your ass over!




Peeve #6
Unless your name is Chris Clavejo...when my IM status say busy, don't start chatting with me. I am really busy.
That's all for today....

No comments: