Tuesday, August 05, 2008

First week in our new home

Ok here are some more photos of our place with furniture and stuff in it. Settling in if you will. Some of the rooms have really weird angles so I couldn't get a good picture. Like Reese's room for example. If I took a picture from the door, I would just get him and his bed. He's happy in his new room though with all his toys, Xbox, and TV.


Here's Bailey in her "Big Girl Bed" with her entourage of stuffed animals.


Our master bath with a stand up shower and open oval tub. Which the kids mostly use because it's big and fun!


Our walk-in closet in the master. That's all my clothes on that side, Chris has the other side, but his clothes are mostly folded shirts and he goes to work in shorts! So his pants are just hung up collecting dust now.


Our bedroom. With the TV that used to be in the living room at our old place. I am going to paint the nightstands black to match the bed and the dressers.


Our (messy) kitchen. I really try to keep it less cluttered, but for now, things are still finding where they belong so that's what it looks like.

Our family room in the back of the house behind the kitchen. That's where we hang out. We actually have a formal living room that we don't really know what to do with. I think we're going to make it a play room for the kids instead.
That's all for now! More in a few days!

No comments: